1.Aggernaes B. “Autism: A transdiagnostic, dimensional, construct of reasoning?” The European journal of neuroscience. Apr 2017, 27.
- Ahmadi, J. Safari, T. hematian, M. Khalili, Z.” Psychometric Evaluation of diagnostic tests for autism. Journal of Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences”. 2011.1:87-108.
- American Psychiatric Association, “Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders” (text revision) 4th ed , 2000, Washington DC: 70-84.
- Jaco A, Mango D, Angelis F, et al. “Unbalance between Excitation and Inhibition in Phenylketonuria, a Genetic Metabolic Disease Associated with Autism”. International journal of molecular sciences. Apr , 2017,18-29.
- Jihyun L, David L, porretta. “Enhancing the motor skills of children with autisem spectrum disorders”. Journal of autism disorders 2013; 65:134-160.
- Kimberly A, Fournier, Chris J, Hass. “Motor Coordination in Autism Spectrum Disorders “: J Autism Dev Disorder;2010, 40: 1227–1240.
- Levison L, Cronin-Gdomb A, shamhamnn J D.” Neuropsychological consequences of cerebellar tumour” Research in children brain 2000; 123(5): 1041-1050.
- Liu L, Gao J, He X, Cai Y, Wang L, Fan X. “Association between assisted reproductive technology and the risk of autism spectrum disorders in the offspring: a meta-analysis”. Scientific reports. Apr, 2017, 62-70.
9- Lochbaum M, Crews D., “Viability of cardio respiratory and muscular strength
programs for the adolescent with autism”.Complementary Health Practice Review,2003, 8, 225–233.
10-Mostafavi R, Ziaee V, Akbari H, Haji-Hosseini S. “The Effects of SPARK Physical Education Program on Fundamental Motor Skills in 4-6 Year-Old Children”. Iranian journal of pediatrics. Apr , 2013, 23(2) , 216-219.
11- Nancy J, Minshew MD, KiBum S. “Underdevelopment of the postural control system in autism”. Royal Jubilee Hospital on November 2007; 15-16.
12- Oznoff S, Young F S, Goldring S, Hess L G. “Gross motor development movement abnormalities, and early identification of autism”. Dev disord 2008; 38: 644-656.
13- Parellada M, Pina-Camacho L, Moreno C, et al.” Insular pathology in young people with high-functioning autism and first-episode psychosis”. Psychological medicine. 2017, 11-24.
14- Pan CY, Tsai CL, Chu CH. "Fundamental movement skills in children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder". Journal of autism and developmental disorders, . Dec, 2009, 39(12), 1696-1705.
15- Qiu A , Adler M,Crocetti D, Miller MI. “Basal gnglia shapes predict social, comminiucation, and motor dysfunctions in boys with autism spectrum disorder”.Journal of the American Academy of child & adolescent Psychiatry.2010; 49(6):539-51.e4.
16- Schahamann J D, Sherman J e. “The cerebllar cognitive acfective syndrome brain” 1998; 121(4): 561-579.
17- Wang J, Hui-Tzu ,"A study on gross motor skills of preschool children" ,J Res Child Educ (2004),49(3), 246-264.
18- Yimaz L, Yanardag M, Birkan B A, Bumin G. “Effects of swimming training on physical fitness and orientation in autism” . Pediarticles International 2004; 46: 624-626.