American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, DSM-5. Washington, DC: London, England. 2012, pp:212-214.
2. Zwicker JG, Missiuna C, Harris SR, Boyd LA. Developmental coordination disorder: a pilot diffusion tensor imaging study. Pediatric neurology. 2012 Mar 31;46(3):162-7.
3. Baghernia, R, Mohammadi zadeh, M. [The Prevalence of developmental coordination disorder in children 3 to 11-year-old (In Persian)]. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2014. Feb 2;6-9.
4. Hyde C, Wilson PH. Dissecting online control in Developmental Coordination Disorder: a kinematic analysis of double-step reaching. Brain and cognition. 2011 Apr 30;75(3):232-41.
5. Psotta R, Abdollahipour R, Nieto MP. The differences of movement between children at risk of developmental coordination disorder and those not at risk.Acta Gymnica. 2015 Sep 30;45(3):129-38.
6. Jelsma D, Geuze RH, Mombarg R, Smits-Engelsman BC. The impact of Wii Fit intervention on dynamic balance control in children with probable Developmental Coordination Disorder and balance problems.Human movement science. 2014 Feb 28;33:404-18.
7. Geuze RH. Static balance and developmental coordination disorder.Human Movement Science. 2003 Nov 30;22(4):527-48.
8. Bobish T, Gallagher J, Smiley-Oyen A. Bimanual coordination in children with developmental coordination disorder. InJOURNAL OF SPORT & EXERCISE PSYCHOLOGY 2003 Jun 1 (Vol. 25, pp. S29-S29). 1607 N MARKET ST, CHAMPAIGN, IL 61820-2200 USA: HUMAN KINETICS PUBL INC.
9. Van Waelvelde H, De Weerdt W, De Cock P, Smits-Engelsman BC, Peersman W. Ball catching performance in children with developmental coordination disorder. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2004 Oct;21(4):348-63.
10. Astill S, Utley A. Two-handed catching in children with developmental coordination disorder. Motor Control. 2006 Apr;10(2):109-24.
11. Smits-Engelsman BC, Blank R, van der Kaay AC, Mosterd-van der Meijs R, Vlugt-van den Brand E, PolatajkoHJ,et al. (2013). Efficacy of interventions to improve motor performance in children with devel opmental coordinationdisorder: a combined systematic review and meta-analysis. Dev Med Child Neurol. 55(3): 229-37.
12.Hillier S. Intervention for children with developmental coordination disorder: a systematic review. Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice. 2007;5(3):7.
13. Haywood K, Roberton M, Getchell N. Advanced analysis of motor development. Human Kinetics; 2012.
14. Missiuna C, Rivard L, Pollock N. Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: At home, at school, and in the community. Mc Master University, Hamilton. 2011.
15. Rivard LM, Missiuna C, Hanna S, Wishart L. Understanding teachers' perceptions of the motor difficulties of children with developmental coordination disorder (DCD). British Journal of Educational Psychology. 2007 Sep 1;77(3):633-48.
16. Committee on Children with Disabilities. Developmental surveillance and screening of infants and young children.Pediatrics. 2001 Jul 1;108(1):192-5.
17. Iversen S, Ellertsen B, Tytlandsvik A, Nødland M. Intervention for 6-year-old children with motor coordination difficulties: Parental perspectives at follow-up in middle childhood. Advances in physiotherapy. 2005 Jun 1;7(2):67-76.
18. Vacca JJ. Parent perceptions of raising a child with a severe physical disability. Best Practices in Mental Health. 2006 Dec 1;2(1):59-73.
19. Gabbard CP. Lifelong motor development. Pearson Higher Ed; 2012 Nov 21.
20. Hamilton M, Goodway J, Haubenstricker J. Parent-assisted instruction in a motor skill program for at-risk preschool children. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 1999 Oct;16(4):415-26.
21. Goodway JD, Branta CF. Influence of a motor skill intervention on fundamental motor skill development of disadvantaged preschool children. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 2003 Mar 1;74(1):36-46.
22. Goodway JD, Crowe H, Ward P. Effects of motor skill instruction on fundamental motor skill development. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2003 Jul;20(3):298-314.
23. Sugden DA, Chambers ME. Intervention in children with developmental coordination disorder: the role of parents and teachers. British journal of educational psychology. 2003 Dec 1;73(4):545-61.
24. Hung, Pang MY. Effects of group-based versus individual-based exercise training on motor performance in children with developmental coordination disorder: A randomized controlled pilot study. Journal of rehabilitation medicine. 2010 Feb 1;42(2):122-8.
25. Morton C. The effect of a group motor skills programme on the participation and movement ability of children with developmental coordination disorder (Master's thesis, University College Dublin.School of Public Health, Physiotherapy and Population Science).
26. Peens A, Pienaar AE, Nienaber AW. The effect of different intervention programmes on the self‐concept and motor proficiency of 7‐to 9‐year‐old children with DCD. Child: care, health and development. 2008 May 1;34(3):316-28.
27. Pless M, Carlsson M. Effects of motor skill intervention on developmental coordination disorder: A meta-analysis. Adapted physical activity quarterly. 2000 Oct;17(4):381-401.
28. Wilson BN, Crawford SG, Green D, Roberts G, Aylott A, Kaplan BJ. Psychometric properties of the revised developmental coordination disorder questionnaire. Physical & occupational therapy in pediatrics. 2009 Jan 1;29(2):182-202.
29. Henderson SE, Sugden DA, Barnett A. Movement Assessment Battery for Children 2. Kit and Manual.
30.Faigenbaum AD, Bellucci M, Bernieri A, Bakker B, Hoorens K. Acute effects of different warm-up protocols on fitness performance in children. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2005 May 1;19(2):376-81.
31.Faigenbaum AD, Kraemer WJ, Blimkie CJ, Jeffreys I, Micheli LJ, Nitka M, Rowland TW. Youth resistance training: updated position statement paper from the national strength and conditioning association. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2009 Aug 1;23:S60-79.
32.Ball M. Developmental Coordination Disorder. London and Philadelphia.2006.
33. Johnstone JA, Ramon M. Perceptual-motor activities for children: An evidence-based guide to building physical and cognitive skills. Human Kinetics; 2011.
34. Bumpa T. Periodization: theory and methodology of training. By Kendall.1999.
35.Tabachnick BG, Fidell LS. Profile analysis: the multivariate approach to repeated measures. Using multivariate statistics. 2007:311-74.
36. Meyers LS, Gamst G, Guarino AJ. Applied multivariate research: Design and interpretation.Sage; 2006.
37. Cantin N, Polatajko HJ, Thach WT, Jaglal S. Developmental coordination disorder: exploration of a cerebellar hypothesis. Human movement science. 2007 Jun 30;26(3):491-509.
38.Imamizu H, Kuroda T, Miyauchi S, Yoshioka T, Kawato M. Modular organization of internal models of tools in the human cerebellum. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2003 Apr 29;100(9):5461-6.
39.Zwicker JG, Missiuna C, Boyd LA. Neural correlates of developmental coordination disorder: a review of hypotheses. Journal of Child Neurology. 2009 Oct;24(10):1273-81.
40. Cummins A, Piek JP, Dyck MJ. Motor coordination, empathy, and social behaviour in school‐aged children.Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2005 Jul 1;47(7):437-42.
41. Ferguson GD, Jelsma D, Jelsma J, Smits-Engelsman BC. The efﬁcacyof two task-orientated interventions for children withDevelopmentalCoordination Disorder: Neuro-motor Task Trainingand Nintendo Wii Fit training. Research in developmental
disabilities.2013; 34(9): 2449-2461.
42. Rivard LM, Missiuna C, Hanna S, Wishart L. Understanding teachers' perceptions of the motor difficulties of children with developmental coordination disorder (DCD). British Journal of Educational Psychology. 2007 Sep 1;77(3):633-48.
43.Miyahara M, Yamaguchi M, Green C. A review of 326 children with developmental and physical disabilities, consecutively taught at the Movement Development Clinic: Prevalence and intervention outcomes of children with DCD. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities. 2008 Aug 1;20(4):353-63.
44. Holt KG, Wagenaar RO, Saltzman E. A Dynamic Systems: constraints approach to rehabilitation. Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy. 2010 Dec;14(6):446-63.
45. Barnhart RC, Davenport MJ, Epps SB, Nordquist VM. Developmental coordination disorder.Physical Therapy. 2003 Aug 1;83(8):722.
46. Clark JE, Getchell N, Smiley-Oyen AL, Smiley-Oyen AL. Developmental coordination disorder: issues, identification, and intervention. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance. 2005 Apr 1;76(4):49-53.
47. Committee on Children with Disabilities. Developmental surveillance and screening of infants and young children.Pediatrics. 2001 Jul 1;108(1):192-5.
48. Darrah J, Law M, Pollock N. Family-Centered Functional Therapy-A Choice for Children with Motor Dysfunction. Infants & Young Children. 2001 Apr 1;13(4):79-87.
49. Payne VG, Isaacs LD. Human motor development: A lifespan approach. Routledge; 2012 Apr 25.
50.Lammi BM, Law M. The effects of family-centred functional therapy on the occupational performance of children with cerebral palsy.Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2003 Dec 1;70(5):285-97.
51.Hardman ML, Drew CJ, Egan MW. Human exceptionality: Society, school, and family.1984.