1. Hill EL. Executive dysfunction in autism. Trends in cognitive sciences. 2004 Jan 31;8(1):26-32.
2. Järvinen‐Pasley A, Heaton P. Evidence for reduced domain‐specificity in auditory processing in autism. Developmental science. 2007 Nov 1;10(6):786-93.
3. Kelin, A. (2006). Autism and asperger syndrome: an overview. Rev Bars Psiquiter, 28(1): 3-11
4. Ahmadi Jafar, Safari Tayyebeh, Hematian Mansoureh, Khalili Zahra, Diagnostic Autism Test Guide, Glyam (Persian version). First Edition. Isfahan: Isfahan University Jihad Publication; 1391, 108 (in persian).
5. Alexander C. "Exercise Physiology".3rd edition, Printed in United States of America 1998; 226-9.
6. Ogard WK. Proprioception in sports medicine and athletic conditioning. Strength & Conditioning Journal. 2011 Jun 1;33(3):111-8.
7. Schmidt R, Lee T. Motor control and learning5th ed. Champaign: Human kinetics. 1998.
8. Rosenbaum DA, Slotta JD, Vaughan J, Plamondon R. Optimal movement selection. Psychological Science. 1991 Mar;2(2):86-91.
9. Baranek GT. Efficacy of sensory and motor interventions for children with autism. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2002 Oct 1;32(5):397-422.
10. Elliott RO, Dobbin AR, Rose GD, Soper HV. Vigorous, aerobic exercise versus general motor training activities: Effects on maladaptive and stereotypic behaviors of adults with both autism and mental retardation. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 1994 Oct 29;24(5):565-76.
11. Romero V, Fitzpatrick P, Schmidt RC, Richardson MJ. Using Cross-Recurrence Quantification Analysis to Understand Social Motor CoordinationMotor Coordination in Children with Autism Spectrum DisorderAutism Spectrum Disorder. InRecurrence Plots and Their Quantifications: Expanding Horizons 2016 (pp. 227-240). Springer, Cham.
12. Fournier KA, Hass CJ, Naik SK, Lodha N, Cauraugh JH. Motor coordination in autism spectrum disorders: a synthesis and meta-analysis. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2010 Oct 1;40(10):1227-40.
13. Pan CY, Tsai CL, Chu CH. Fundamental movement skills in children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2009 Dec 1;39(12):1694.
14. Ghaziuddin M, Butler E. Clumsiness in autism and Asperger syndrome: A further report. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research. 1998 Feb 1;42(1):43-8.
15. Staples KL, Reid G. Fundamental movement skills and autism spectrum disorders. Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2010 Feb 1;40(2):209-17.
16. Allum JH, Bloem BR, Carpenter MG, Hulliger M, Hadders-Algra M. Proprioceptive control of posture: a review of new concepts. Gait & posture. 1998 Dec 31;8(3):214-42.
17. Dietz V. Proprioception and locomotor disorders. Nature Reviews Neuroscience. 2002 Oct 1;3(10):781-90.
18. Rossignol S, Dubuc R, Gossard JP. Dynamic sensorimotor interactions in locomotion. Physiological reviews. 2006 Jan 1;86(1):89-154.
19. Alizadeh, Hamid. (1386). "Disordered attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (features, evaluation and treatment)" . Tehran, Rush Publishing (in persian).
20. Ming X, Brimacombe M, Wagner GC. Prevalence of motor impairment in autism spectrum disorders. Brain and Development. 2007 Oct 31;29(9):565-70.
21. MacDonald MI. The influence of motor skills on the social communicative skills of children with autism spectrum disorder (Doctoral dissertation, University of Michigan).
22. Schmidt R, Lee T. Motor control and learning 5th ed. Champaign: Human kinetics. 1998..
23. Schmidt RA, Wrisberg CA. Motor learning and performance.
24. Homenian and Khezri (1395). [The effect of Pariad exercises on the development of motor skills in children aged 6 to 8 years with high-performance autism disorder]. Growth and learning of movement, No. 3, Autumn 1395. (in persian)
25. Babadi, A. (1394). [Effect of ball exercises on the static and dynamic balance of children with autistic spectrum disorders in Shiraz]. "Master's dissertation, Shiraz University. (in persian)
26. Shakerian, S. (1392).[The Effect of Balancing Exercise Intervention on Postural Control of Children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder]. "Master thesis, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. (in persian)
27. kosari et al. (1391). [The effect of a selected physical activity program on the development of motor skills in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autistic children]. Growth and Learning, No. 10, Winter 2012. (in persian)
28. Pavel Zikl, Dita Petrů, Aneta Daňková, Hana Doležalová and Kateřina Šafaříková (2016). Motor skills of children with autistic spectrum disorder. SHS Web of Conferences 26, 01076 (2016).
29. Kimberly, A., Fournie,. Chris, J., Hass, Sagar, K., Naik, Neha Lodha, James, H. Cauraugh. (2010). Motor Coordination in Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Synthesis and Meta-Analysis .J Autism Dev Disord. 40:1227–1240 DOI 10.1007/s 10803- 010-0981-3.
30. Kendall, Flip C (1384). Child psychological psychology, translated by Bahman Najjarian and Iran Davoudi. Tehran: Growth.
31. Dadsetan, P. (1991). [Developmental Psychopathology]: from infancy through adulthood, vol2: Samet. (in persian)