1. Sheibani Tazraji F, Pakdaman S, Dadkhah A, Hasanzadeh Tavakoli MR. The Effect of Music Therapy on Depression and Loneliness in Old People. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2010;5(2):0-. eng.
2. Goldsmith TC. Aging as an evolved characteristic–Weismann’s theory reconsidered. Medical hypotheses. 2004;62(2):304-8.
3. Rogers ME, Rogers NL, Takeshima N, Islam MM. Methods to assess and improve the physical parameters associated with fall risk in older adults. Preventive medicine. 2003;36(3):255-64.
4. Karimi Torghabeh E, Ehsani M, Koozechian H, Mehrabi Y. Effect of 16 Weeks Walking With Different Dosages on Psychosocial Function Related Quality of Life Among 60 to 75 Years Old Men. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2011;5(4):0-. eng.
5. Clary S, Barnes C, Bemben D, Knehans A, Bemben M. Effects of ballates, step aerobics, and walking on balance in women aged 50–75 years. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2006;5(3):390.
6. Sadeghi H, Norouzi H, Karimi Asl A, Montazer M. Functional Training Program Effect on Static and Dynamic Balance in Male Able-bodied Elderly. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2008;3(2):565-71. eng.
7. Taghdisi MH, Doshmangir P, Dehdari T, Doshmangir L. Influencing Factors on Healthy Lifestyle From Viewpoint of Ederly People: Qualitative Study. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2013;7(4):47-58.
8. Khaledan A. The effect of physical activity on physiological and functional capacities of older individuals and aging. 2000.
9. Lin HW, Bhattacharyya N. Balance disorders in the elderly: epidemiology and functional impact. The Laryngoscope. 2012;122(8):1858-61.
10. Miller CA. The connection between drugs and falls in elders. Geriatric Nursing. 2002;2(23):109-10.
11. Kuptniratsaikul V PR, Assantachai P, Ploypetch T, Udompunturak S, Pooliam J. . Effectiveness of simple balancing training program in elderly patients with history of frequent falls. Clinical interventions in aging. 2011;6(11).
12. Horak FB, Wrisley DM, Frank J. The balance evaluation systems test (BESTest) to differentiate balance deficits. Physical therapy. 2009;89(5):484-98.
13. Leddy AL, Crowner BE, Earhart GM. Functional gait assessment and balance evaluation system test: reliability, validity, sensitivity, and specificity for identifying individuals with Parkinson disease who fall. Physical therapy. 2011;91(1):102-13.
14. Huang MH, Miller K, Smith K, Fredrickson K, Shilling T. Reliability, validity, and minimal detectable change of Balance Evaluation Systems Test and its short versions in older cancer survivors: a pilot study. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. 2016;39(2):58-63.
15. Franchignoni F, Horak F, Godi M, Nardone A, Giordano A. Using psychometric techniques to improve the Balance Evaluation Systems Test: the mini-BESTest. Journal of rehabilitation medicine. 2010;42(4):323-31.
16. Padgett PK, Jacobs JV, Kasser SL. Is the BESTest at its best? A suggested brief version based on interrater reliability, validity, internal consistency, and theoretical construct. Physical therapy. 2012;92(9):1197-207.
17. Guillemin F, Bombardier C, Beaton D. Cross-cultural adaptation of health-related quality of life measures: literature review and proposed guidelines. Journal of clinical epidemiology. 1993;46(12):1417-32.
18. Kline RB. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling: Guilford publications; 2015.
19. Hooper D, Coughlan J, Mullen M. Structural equation modelling: Guidelines for determining model fit. Articles. 2008:2.
20. Brown TA. Confirmatory factor analysis for applied research: Guilford Publications; 2014.
21. Loehlin JC. Latent variable models: An introduction to factor, path, and structural equation analysis: Psychology Press; 2004.
22. Bentler PM. Fit indexes, Lagrange multipliers, constraint changes and incomplete data in structural models. Multivariate Behavioral Research. 1990;25(2):163-72.
23. Duncan RP, Leddy AL, Cavanaugh JT, Dibble LE, Ellis TD, Ford MP, et al. Comparative utility of the BESTest, mini-BESTest, and brief-BESTest for predicting falls in individuals with Parkinson disease: a cohort study. Physical therapy. 2013;93(4):542-50.
24. O’Hoski S, Sibley KM, Brooks D, Beauchamp MK. Construct validity of the BESTest, mini-BESTest and briefBESTest in adults aged 50 years and older. Gait & posture. 2015;42(3):301-5.
25. Marques A, Almeida S, Carvalho J, Cruz J, Oliveira A, Jacome C. Reliability, validity, and ability to identify fall status of the balance evaluation systems test, mini–balance evaluation systems test, and brief–balance evaluation systems test in older people living in the community. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2016;97(12):2166-73. e1.