1.Hanin YL. Emotions in sport: Human Kinetics; 2000.
2. Olbrecht J. The science of winning: planning, periodizing and optimizing swim training: F&G Partners; 2015.
3. Thiese KE, Huddleston S. The use of psychological skills by female collegiate swimmers. Journal of sport behavior. 1999;22(4):602-10.
4. Wang L, Huddleston S, Lu P. Psychological skill use by Chinese swimmers. International Sports Journal. 2003;7(1):48-62.
5. Sheard M, Golby J. Effect of a psychological skills training program on swimming performance and positive psychological development. International journal of sport and exercise psychology. 2006;4(2):149-69.
6. Ong NC, Griva K. The effect of mental skills training on competitive anxiety in schoolboy rugby players. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2017;15(5):475-87.
7. Gucciardi DF, Hanton S, Fleming S. Are mental toughness and mental health contradictory concepts in elite sport? A narrative review of theory and evidence. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2017;20(3):307-11.
8. Hatzigeorgiadis A, Zourbanos N, Mpoumpaki S, Theodorakis Y. Mechanisms underlying the self-talk–performance relationship: The effects of motivational self-talk on self-confidence and anxiety. Psychology of Sport and exercise. 2009;10(1):186-92.
9. Weinberg RS, Gould D. Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology 6th Edition: Human Kinetics; 2014.
10. Tenenbaum G, Eklund RC. Handbook of sport psychology: John Wiley & Sons; 2007.
11. Röthlin P, Birrer D, Horvath S, Grosse Holtforth M. Psychological skills training and a mindfulness-based intervention to enhance functional athletic performance: design of a randomized controlled trial using ambulatory assessment. BMC psychology. 2016;4(1):39-51.
12. Chan CK, Cameron LD. Promoting physical activity with goal-oriented mental imagery: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 2012;35(3):347-63.
13. Ardahan F. Life satisfaction and emotional intelligence of participants/nonparticipants in outdoor sports: Turkey case. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;62(6):4-11.
14. Malouff JM, McGee JA, Halford HT, Rooke SE. Effects of pre-competition positive imagery and self-instructions on accuracy of serving in tennis. Journal of Sport Behavior. 2008;31(3)71-83.
15. Hegazy K, Sherif AM, Houta SS. The effect of mental training on motor performance of tennis and field hockey strokes in novice players. Advances in Physical Education. 2015;5(3):77-83.
16. Kruk M, Blecharz J, Boberska M, Zarychta K, Luszczynska A. Mental Strategies Predict Performance and Satisfaction with Performance Among Soccer Players. Journal of human kinetics. 2017;59(1):79-90.
17. Moen F, Firing K, Wells A. The effects of attention training techniques on stress and performance in sports. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. 2016;28(2)21-34.
18. Heydari A, Soltani H, Mohammadi-Nezhad M. The effect of Psychological skills training (goal setting, positive selftalk and Imagery) on self-confidence of adolescent volleyball players. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and. 2018;22(4):189-94. (In persian)
19. Mohammadzadeh H, Sami S. Psychological skills of elite and non-elite volleyball players. Annals of applied sport science. 2014;2(1):31-46.
20. P Pelka M, Heidari J, Ferrauti A, Meyer T, Pfeiffer M, Kellmann M et al. Relaxation techniques in sports: A systematic review on acute effects on performance. Performance Enhancement & Health. 2016;5(2):47-59.
21. Li-Wei Z, Qi-Wei M, Orlick T, Zitzelsberger L. The effect of mental-imagery training on performance enhancement with 7-10-year-old children. The Sport Psychology. 1992;6(3):230-41.
22. Seif-Barghi T, Kordi R, Memari AM. Effect of mental imagery on performance elite athletes’ in youth and adult age groups: a randomized trial. Tehran University Medical Journal TUMS Publications. 2013;71(3):171-8. (In persian)
23. Williams JM, Harris DV. Relaxation and energizing techniques for regulation of arousal. Applied sport psychology: Personal growth to peak performance. 2006;5(1):285-305.
24. Ganis G, Thompson WL, Kosslyn SM. Brain areas underlying visual mental imagery and visual perception: an fMRI study. Cognitive Brain Research. 2004;20(2):226-41.
25. Miller KJ, Schalk G, Fetz EE, den Nijs M, Ojemann JG, Rao RP. Cortical activity during motor execution, motor imagery, and imagery-based online feedback. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2010;107(9):4430-5.
26. Parsaei S, ShetabBoushehri N, Shojaei M. Effect of Different Mental Imagery Speeds on the Motor Performance: Investigation of the Role of Mirror Neurons. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2017;11(7):21-9. (In persian)
27. Weinberg RS, Comar W. The effectiveness of psychological interventions in competitive sport. Sports Medicine. 1994;18(6):406-18.
28.Garvin MS. The Effects of a Psychological Skills Training Program on Swimming Performance: Self-efficacy and Psychological Skill Use as Mediators: The George Washington University; 2014.
29. Martens R. Coaches guide to sport psychology: A publication for the American Coaching Effectiveness Program: Level 2 sport science curriculum: Human Kinetics Books; 1987.
30. Pavlidou M, Doganis G. The effects of a psychological intervention program in swimming. Journal of Excellence. 2008;12(4):71-7.
31. Cox RH. Sport psychology: Concepts and applications: McGraw-Hill; 1998
32. Whdan N. Effects of relaxation training on muscle tension and the performance level of 50m front crawl swimming. Ovidius University Annals, Series Physical Education & Sport/Science, Movement & Health. 2014;14(1):143-8.