1. Owen KB, Smith J, Lubans DR, Ng JY, Lonsdale C. Self-determined motivation and physical activity in children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Preventive medicine. 2014;67:270-9.
2. Duda JL, Quested E, Haug E, Samdal O, Wold B, Balaguer I, et al. Promoting adolescent health through an intervention aimed at improving the quality of their participation in physical activity (papa): Background to the project and main trial protocol. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2013;11(4):319-27.
3. LeBlanc JE, Dickson L. Straight talk about children and sport: Advice for parents, coaches, and teachers: Oakville, Ont.: Mosaic Press; 1997.
4. Eime RM, Young JA, Harvey JT, Charity MJ, Payne WR. A systematic review of the psychological and social benefits of participation in sport for children and adolescents: Informing development of a conceptual model of health through sport. The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity. 2013;10(98):1-21.
5. Singh A, Uijtdewilligen L, Twisk JW, Van Mechelen W, Chinapaw MJ. Physical activity and performance at school: A systematic review of the literature including a methodological quality assessment. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2012;166(1):49-55.
6. Haapala E. Physical activity, academic performance and cognition in children and adolescents. A systematic review. Baltic Journal of Health and Physical Activity. 2012;4(1):53-61.
7. Telama R, Yang X, Viikari J, Välimäki I, Wanne O, Raitakari O. Physical activity from childhood to adulthood: A 21-year tracking study. American journal of preventive medicine. 2005;28(3):267-73.
8. Dixon JL. A study to investigate reasons for team inating or continuing sport participation in warrensburg middle schoo students [Masters of Exercise and Sports Science Thesis]: Central Missouri State University; 2001.
9. Allender S, Cowburn G, Foster C. Understanding participation in sport and physical activity among children and adults: A review of qualitative studies. Health education research. 2006;21(6):826-35.
10. Hosseini S, Anoosheh M, Abbaszadeh A, Ehsan M. Causal conditions of adolescent girls' tendency toward physical activitie. Journal of Qual Res Health Sci. 2015;3(4):331-9. In Pesian.
11. Gould D, Lauer L, Rolo C, Jannes C, Pennisi N. Understanding the role parents play in tennis success: A national survey of junior tennis coaches. British journal of sports medicine. 2006;40(7):632-6.
12. Norton DE, Froelicher ES, Waters CM, Carrieri-Kohlman V. Parental influence on models of primary prevention of cardiovascular disease in children. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 2003;2(4):311-22.
13. Horn TS, Horn JL. Family influences on children's sport and physical activity participation, behavior, and psychosocial responses. Handbook of Sport Psychology, Third Edition. 2007:685-711.
14. Moen F, Garland K, editors. Subjective beliefs among sport coaches about communication during practice. Scandinavian Sport Studies Forum; 2012: Scandinavian Sport Studies Forum.
15. Johnson DM. Coaches’ influence on male adolescents’ achievement motivation, psychological factors, and sport participation [PhD Dissertation]: University of North Texas; 2011.
16. Deci EL, Ryan RM. Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behavior. New York: Plenum press; 1985.
17. Mosoi AA. Skills and motivation of junior tennis players. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013;78:215-9.
18. Mouratidis A, Michou A. Perfectionism, self-determined motivation, and coping among adolescent athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2011;12(4):655-61.
19. Deci EL, Ryan RM. The" what" and" why" of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychological inquiry. 2000;11(4):227-68.
20. Connelly GH. Family influence on children’s physical activity and their use of kingston gets active’s grade 5 community physical activity pass [Master Thesis]. Kingston, Australia: Queen’s University; 2010.
21. Vierling KK, Standage M, Treasure DC. Predicting attitudes and physical activity in an “at-risk” minority youth sample: A test of self-determination theory. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2007;8(5):795-817.
22. Dawson C. Practical research methods: A user-friendly guide to mastering research techniques and projects. 3rd ed. London, UK: How to Books; 2002.
23. Speziale HS, Streubert HJ, Carpenter DR. Qualitative research in nursing: Advancing the humanistic imperative: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2011.
24. Thomas JR, Silverman S, Nelson J. Research methods in physical activity. ed t, editor. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 2015.
25. Hsieh H-F, Shannon SE. Three approaches to qualitative content analysis. Qualitative health research. 2005;15(9):1277-88.
26. Amorose AJ. Reflected appraisals and perceived importance of significant others' appraisals as predictors of college athletes' self-perceptions of competence. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2003;74(1):60-70.
27. Piggott DJS. Young people's experience of football: A grounded theory [PhD Dissertation]: Loughborough University; 2009.
28. Light RL, Lémonie Y. A case study on childrens reasons for joining and remaining in a french swimming club. Asian Journal of Exercise and Sports Science. 2012;7(1):27-33.
29. Murray HA. Explorations in personality. New York: Oxford University Press; 1938.
30. Gill DL, Williams L, Reifsteck EJ. Psychological dynamics of sport and exercise. 4th ed. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 2017.
31. Macphail A, Gorely T, Kirk D. Young people's socialisation into sport: A case study of an athletics club. Sport, Education and Society. 2003;8(2):251-67.
32. Zhang J, Middlestadt SE, Ji C-Y. Psychosocial factors underlying physical activity. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2007;4(1):38-48.
33. Hidi S, Renninger KA. The four-phase model of interest development. Educational psychologist. 2006;41(2):111-27.
34. Bandura A. Social foundations of thought and action: A social cognitive theory: Prentice-Hall; 1986.
35. Lykken DT, Bouchard T, McGue M, Tellegen A. Heritability of interests: A twin study. Journal of Applied Psychology. 1993;78(4):649-61.
36. Deci EL, Ryan RM. A motivational approach to self: Integration in personality edward l., deci and. Perspectives on motivation: current theory and research in motivation. 1991;38:237-88.
37. Van der Horst K, Paw M, Twisk JW, Van Mechelen W. A brief review on correlates of physical activity and sedentariness in youth. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2007;39(8):1241-50.
38. Smith AL, Balaguer I, Duda JL. Goal orientation profile differences on perceived motivational climate, perceived peer relationships, and motivation-related responses of youth athletes. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2006;24(12):1315-27.
39. Aghajani N, Naderinejad P. Study the role of mass media (television, magazines and radio) on diffusion of sport culture for all in iranian society. Culture of Communication. 2011;1(1):139-67. In Persian.