1. Keetch KM, Schmidt RA, Lee TD, Young DE. Especial skills: their emergence with massive amounts of practice. Journal of Experimental psychology: human perception and performance. 2005;31(5):970.
2. Taheri Hamid, Nabavi Nick M, Moghadam A, Breslin G, Sabbagh M. Special skills of the elite players in the points of interest: balance model and the challenge of the principle of leverage variability. Journal of Sport Management and motor behavior.2011; (15): 78-67. in Persian
3.Schmidt RA, Zelaznik H, Hawkins B, Frank JS, Quinn Jr JT. Motor-output variability: a theory for the accuracy of rapid motor acts. Psychological review. 1979;86(5):415.
4.Keetch KM, Lee TD, Schmidt RA. Especial skills: Specificity embedded within generality. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2008 Dec 1;30(6):723-36.
5. Breslin G, Schmidt RA, Lee TD. 19 Especial skills. Skill Acquisition in Sport: Research, Theory and Practice. 2012:pp337-338.
6.Simons JP, Wilson JM, Wilson GJ, Theall S. Challenges to cognitive bases for an especial motor skill at the regulation baseball pitching distance. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 2009;80(3):469-79.
7. Breslin G, Hodges NJ, Steenson A, Williams AM. Constant or variable practice: Recreating the especial skill effect. Acta psychologica. 2012;140(2):154-7.
8. Kashani V, Nik Ravan A, Azari M. Identifying Especial Skills for Air Gun Shooting in Skilled Male and Female Shooters. Annals of Applied Sport Science. 2016 Dec 15;4(4):59-67.
9.Abodoshahi M, Farokhi A, Vaez Mousavi M, Kazemnejad A. Determine the Special skills in short service badminton set back India: a challenge to the theory of schema Schmidt. Journal of Research in Sport Management and motor behavior.2012; (5): 37-42. in persian
10. Abodoshahi M, Vaez Mousavi M, Kazemnejad A. Determine the Special skills in long service badminton. Journal of Research in Sport Management and motor behavior.2014; (21): 119-128. in persian
11. Loehr J, Retert E, Brown S, Woods R, editors. The development of two instruments to assess mental toughness in tennis. American College of Sports Medicine Conference, Dallas, Texas; 1992.
12. Martens R, Vealey RS, Burton D. Competitive anxiety in sport: Human kinetics; 1990.
13. Smith RE, Smoll FL, Barnett NP. Reduction of children's sport performance anxiety through social support and stress-reduction training for coaches. Journal of applied developmental psychology. 1995;16(1):125-42.
14. Tierney TJ, Cartner JA, Thompson TJ. Basic rifle marksmanship test: trainee pretest and posttest attitudes (Technical Paper 354). Alexandria, VA: US Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences. 1979.
15. Schmidt RA, Lee TD. Motor control and learning. Hemayattalab, R & Ghasemi, A. 1thed; Tehran: the Science of motion Publication; 2008.p.656-654.
16. Kashani, V. Mostafayi Far, E. Psychometric Properties of Persian Version of the revised Competitive State Anxiety Inventory-2. Sport Psychology Studies, 2016; 5(16): 35-54. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2016.733
17. Zamani, A., Zeidabadi, R., & Motashareie, E. Psychometric Properties of Persian Version of Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale Sport -2. Psychological studies, 2013; 3, 103-122. in persian
18. Zeidabadi, R., Rezaie, F., & Motashareie, E.. Psychometric Properties and Normalization of Persian Version of Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tools (OMSAT-3). Sport Psychology Review,2014; 3(7), 63-82. in persian
19. Krlynjr, P. Multiple regression in behavioral research. Sarayi H. 5 thed. Tehran: Samt Publication; 2011.p. 48-33.
20. Douglas MB, Donald G, Bates D. Nonlinear regression analysis and its applications. John Wilex & Sons. 1988.
21. Sade S, Bar-Eli M, Bresler S, TENENBAUM G. Anxiety, self-control and shooting performance. Perceptual and motor skills. 1990;71(1):3-6.
22. Ravi D, Ramachandran K. Development and validation of mental toughness scale for shooters. Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing. 2014;5(11):1263.
23. Proteau L, Marteniuk RG, Lévesque L. A sensorimotor basis for motor learning: Evidence indicating specificity of practice. The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology. 1992;44(3):557-75.