1. Edwards Wiliam H, Jahangiri A, VaziniTaher M .[Learning and movement control from theory to practice(In persian)]. Tehran, Bamdad Kitab.2014: 224-19.
2. Hu X, Newell KM. Modeling constraints to redundancy in bimanual force coordination. Journal of neurophysiology. 2011;105(5):2169-80.
3. Dahm SF, Rieger M. Cognitive constraints on motor imagery. Psychological research. 2016;80(2):235-47.
4. Post PG, Williams CD, Simpson D, Berning JM. The effects of a PETTLEP imagery intervention on the learning of a complex motor skill. Journal of Imagery Research in Sport and Physical Activity. 2015;10(1):19-30.
5.Fathizadeh A, khalaji H. [The effect of speed of illustration of a new movement task on its execution time(In persian)]. Development and motor-sports learning 2013 ,5: 145-25.
6. Ghorbani A, Ghotbi varzaneh A, parhizkar kohne Oghaz A. [Comparison of the effect of Patelp mental imagery and physical training on the acquisition and retention of dart throwing skills(In persian)]. Motor behavior. 2012 ,13: 138-25.
7. Tahmasebi Boroujeni Sh, GHODS Mirheydari SB. The effect of different imagery methods on balance in female students of university of Tehran. Development and motor learning(harkat). 2012.9(1):111-127
8. Wright CJ, Smith D. The effect of PETTLEP imagery on strength performance. International journal of sport and exercise psychology. 2009;7(1):18-31.
9. Varlet M, Bucci C, Richardson MJ, Schmidt RC. Informational constraints on spontaneous visuomotor entrainment. Human movement science. 2015;41:265-81.
10. Quinton ML, Cumming J, Gray R, Geeson JR, Cooper A, Crowley H, et al. A PETTLEP imagery intervention with young athletes. Journal of Imagery Research in Sport and Physical Activity. 2014;9(1):47-59.
11. Anuar N, Cumming J, Williams SE. Effects of applying the PETTLEP model on vividness and ease of imaging movement. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2016;28(2):185-98.
12. Afrozeh MSA, Afrozeh M. [Comparison of Patelp and traditional illustration methods in learning badminton short service skills (backhand) (In persian)]. Development of motor-sports learning. 2012,6: 19-5.
13. Wakefield CJ, Smith D. Impact of differing frequencies of PETTLEP imagery on netball shooting performance. Journal of imagery research in sport and physical activity. 2009;4(1).
14.Ramirez FR, Smith D, HOLMES P. Pettlep Imagery and video-observation: A motivation case study of four badminton players Pettlep and intrinsic motivated badminton performance. Polish Journal of Sport & Tourism. 2010;17:239-44.
15.Afrouzeh M, Sohrabi M, Torbati HRT, Gorgin F, Mallett C. Effect of PETTLEP imagery training on learning of new skills in novice volleyball players. Life Science Journal. 2013;10(1):231-238.
16. Tahmasebi Borujeni Sh, Sahbazi M; Izanloo, Z. [The effect of educational and motivational self-talk on the performance of basketball pass and shoot skills(In persian)]. Motor Behavior and Sports Psychology. 2010 (8):106-91.
17. Chow JY, Koh M, Davids K, Button C, Rein R. Effects of different instructional constraints on task performance and emergence of coordination in children. European journal of sport science. 2014;14(3):224-32.
18. Sisti HM, Geurts M, Clerckx R, Gooijers J, Coxon JP, Heitger MH, et al. Testing multiple coordination constraints with a novel bimanual visuomotor task. PLoS One. 2011;6(8):e23619.
19. Seifert L, Komar J, Barbosa T, Toussaint H, Millet G, Davids K. Coordination pattern variability provides functional adaptations to constraints in swimming performance. Sports medicine. 2014;44(10):1333-45.
20. Smith D, Wright C, Allsopp A, Westhead H. It's all in the mind: PETTLEP-based imagery and sports performance. Journal of applied sport psychology. 2007;19(1):80-92.
21. Knackstedt PT. Optimal timing of a PETTLEP mental imagery intervention on a dart throwing task. 2011.
22. Sohrabi M, Attarzadeh Hoseini, S, Nameni, Z. The Effect of Cognitive and Motivational Imagery on learning Basic Basketball Skills. Sport Psychology Review. 2013. 1(2): 15-26.
23. Kanthack T, Bigliassi M, Vieira L, Altimari L. Acute effect of motor imagery on basketball players' free throw performance and self-efficacy. Brazilian Journal of Kinanthropometry and Human Performance. 2014;16:47-57.
24. Khan Mohammadi R, Khalaji H; Yousefi, R. [Effect of Patelp Imaging and Balance Exercise on Dynamic Balance in the Elderly(In persian)]. Growth and motor-sports learning 2016, 8: 89-79.