1. Park JL, Fairweather MM, Donaldson DI. Making the case for mobile cognition: EEG and sports performance. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2015. 1(52). 17-30.
2. Ericsson KA. The acquisition of expert performance: An introduction to some of the issues. The road to excellence: The acquisition of expert performance in the arts and sciences, sports, and games. 1996. Hillsdale, NJ, US: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.
3. Yarrow K, Brown P, Krakauer JW. Inside the brain of an elite athlete: the neural processes that support high achievement in sports. Nature Reviews Neuroscience. 2009. 10(8). 85-96.
4. Babiloni C, Marzano N, Iacoboni M, Infarinato F, Aschieri P, Buffo P, Cibelli G, Soricelli A, Eusebi F, Del Percio C. Resting state cortical rhythms in athletes: a high-resolution EEG study. Brain Research Bulletin. 2010. 81(1). 49-56.
5. Del Percio C, Babiloni C, Marzano N, Iacoboni M, Infarinato F, Vecchio F, Lizio R, Aschieri P, Fiore A, Toràn G, Gallamini M. “Neural efficiency” of athletes’ brain for upright standing: a high-resolution EEG study. Brain research bulletin. 2009. 79(3-4). 193-200.
6. Dekker MK, Van den Berg BR, Denissen AJ, Sitskoorn MM, Van Boxtel GJ. Feasibility of eyes open alpha power training for mental enhancement in elite gymnasts. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2014. 32(16). 50-60.
7. Arns M, Kleinnijenhuis M, Fallahpour K, Breteler R. Golf performance enhancement and real-life neurofeedback training using personalized event-locked EEG profiles. Journal of Neurotherapy. 2008.11(4). 8-11.
8.Schmidt RA, Lee T. Motor Control and Learning, 5E. Human kinetics. 1988:56-60.
9. Dorsey JA. The effects of biofeedback-assisted desensitization training on state anxiety and performance of college age male gymnast (Doctoral dissertation, ProQuest Information & Learning). 1997.
10. Blumenstein B, Orbach I. Case 6–The road to Olympic medal. Case Studies in Applied Psychophysiology. 2012. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd 120.
11. Derfel A. Italy's weapon is all in their heads: A Montreal firm developed the Mind Room, which helps Azzurri players put soccer into focus. July 8, 2006. The Gazette. 2006.
12. Beauchamp MK, Harvey RH, Beauchamp PH. An integrated biofeedback and psychological skills training program for Canada’s Olympic short-track speedskating team. Journal of clinical sport psychology. 2012. 6(1). 67-84.
13. Blumenstein B, Lidor R. The road to the Olympic Games: A four-year psychological preparation program. Athletic insight. 2007. 9(4).15-28.
14. Harkness T. Psykinetics and biofeedback: Abhinav Bindra wins India's first-ever individual gold medal in Beijing Olympics. Biofeedback. 2009. 37(2). 48-52.
15. Cox RH. Sport psychology: Concepts and applications. McGraw-hill; 1998.
16. Moran A. Attention and concentration training in sport. Encyclopedia of Applied Psychology. 2004. 1(5). 9-14.
17. Sternberg RJ, Sternberg K. Cognitive psychology. Nelson Education; 2016.
18. Landers DM, Petruzzello SJ, Salazar W, Crews DJ, Kubitz KA, Gannon TL, Han M. The influence of electrocortical biofeedback on performance in pre-elite archers. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 1991. 23 (1).124-129.
19. Eskandarnejad, M. Abdoli, B., Nazari, M.A. The effect of neurofeedback on elementary shooters performance: A double blind study (in Persian). Research in sport science. 2011; 5(6). 57-74.
20. Paul M, Ganesan S, Sandhu JS, Simon JV. Effect of Sensory Motor Rhythm Neurofeedback on Psycho-physiological, Electro-encephalographic Measures and Performance of Archery Players. Ibnosina Journal of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. 2012. 4(2). 45-57.
21. Rostami R, Sadeghi H, Karami KA, Abadi MN, Salamati P. The effects of neurofeedback on the improvement of rifle shooters' performance. Journal of Neurotherapy. 2012. 16(4). 264-9.
22. Kao SC, Huang CJ, Hung TM. Neurofeedback training reduces frontal midline theta and improves putting performance in expert golfers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2014. 26(3):271-86.
23. Ring C, Cooke A, Kavussanu M, McIntyre D, Masters R. Investigating the efficacy of neurofeedback training for expediting expertise and excellence in sport. Psychology of sport and exercise. 2015. 16 (4).118-27.
24. Mohammadzadeh. H., Salehi. M., Amini, H. Comparision of neurofeedback training and body practicing on performance and learning of dart shooting (in persian). Development and motor learning. 2016; 8(3); 67-83.
25. Cheng MY, Huang CJ, Chang YK, Koester D, Schack T, Hung TM. Sensorimotor rhythm neurofeedback enhances golf putting performance. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2015.37(6):626-36.
26.Zadkhosh, M., Arayagh Zandy, H. Hemmat Talab, R. The effect of neurofeedback Training on reducing sport anxiety and sport performanceenhancement in athletes (in Persian). Applied Psychological Research Quarterly. 2017;7(4); 21-37.
27. Mohammadzadeh, H., Salehi, M., Amini, H. Coparing neurofeedback training and mental imagination on Dart shooting learning (in Persian). Neuropsyhology. 2015;1(1); 86-103.
28. Mohammadi, M., Taheri, H., Sohrabi, M. Effectiveness of neurofeedback training on error detection and skilled shooters performance (in Persian). Sport management and motor behavior. 2016. 12(23). 27-38.
29. Faghfori Azar, M. Shahbazi, M., Tahmasebi Brojeni, Sh. Effectiveness of neurofeedback and competition condition pressure on skilled shooter athlete performance. Neuropsychology. 2017;3(9); 16-22.
30. Fallah, M., Moghaddas Tabrizi, Y., Gherayagh Zandy, H. Effectiveness of neurofeedback on attention and skill of shooting in Basketball (in Persian). Neuropsychology. 2018. 4(2). 97-108.
31. Nourozi Sayyed Hasan, E., Hoseini, F. Vaez Mosavi, M. The effect of neurofeedback training on sport performance enhancement and motor conscious processing in skilled Dart athletes (on Persian). Developing and learning of sport movemen. 2018; 1(10(; 57-69.
32. Garcia-Cabezas MA, Zikopoulos B, Barbas H. The structural Model: a theory linking connections, Plasticity, Pathology, Development and evolution of the cerebral cortex. Brain Structure and Function. 2019.224(3); 985-1008
33. Bender M, Romei V, Sauseng P. Slow theta tACS of the right parietal cortex enhances contralateral visual working memory capacity. Brain topography. 2019. 32(3). 77-81.
34. Cooke A, Kavussanu M, Gallicchio G, Willoughby A, McIntyre D, Ring C. Preparation for action: Psychophysiological activity preceding a motor skill as a function of expertise, performance outcome, and psychological pressure. Psychophysiology. 2014. 51(4). 74-84.
35. Dupee M, Forneris T, Werthner P. Perceived outcomes of a biofeedback and neurofeedback training intervention for optimal performance: Learning to enhance self-awareness and self-regulation with olympic athletes. The Sport Psychologist. 2016 Dec 1;30(4):339-49.
36. Marzbani H, Marateb HR, Mansourian M. Neurofeedback: a comprehensive review on system design, methodology and clinical applications. Basic and clinical neuroscience. 2016 Apr;7(2):143.
37. Xiang MQ, Hou XH, Liao BG, Liao JW, Hu M. The effect of neurofeedback training for sport performance in athletes: A meta-analysis. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2018 May 1;36:114-22.
38. Mirifar A, Beckmann J, Ehrlenspiel F. Neurofeedback as supplementary training for optimizing athletes’ performance: A systematic review with implications for future research. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2017 Apr 1;75:419-32.